Hotel Museum, Athens
Just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization.
Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki.
In regards to transportaion (Airport - Hotel), you can choose one of the following options:
- Catch the Metro from the airport (Egaleo Line) and change lines (Agios Dimitrios Line) at Syntagma Station. Hop off at Sygrou Fix Station (our hotel is just 200m up direction to Syndagma sq.). Times of Metro are as follows: Egaleo Line (from Airport) 05:30am - 00:00am & Agios Dimitrios Line 05:30am - 00:00am. Trains run every 3 minutes at peak periods and 5 to 10 minutes off peak periods. Tickets : 0-6 y.o. - free, 6-18 y.o. - 4 euro, 18< y.o - 8 euro.
- Bus from the airport you can catch (X95) where you will need to hop off at Syntagma Square and catch either the Metro (train) to Sygrou Fix or a taxi to our hotel (just a 3-5 min drive) . Tickets are 5 EUR - Buses operate 24hours - Every 10-15 minutes peak periods & 20-30minutes off peak periods.
- Taxi transfer from the airport to hotel (organised by our hotel). Rates vary between day 60 euro(6:00am - 12:00am) and night 70 euro (12:00am - 6:00am) tariffs.
- Distance to parking: 50 m
- Distance to Acropolis Metrostation: 300 m
- Distance to Syngrou Fix Metrostation: 200 m
- Journey time by taxi to airport: 30 min
- Journey time by public transport: 45mi