The Ritz Hotels in Atlanta Georgia
The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta is located on Peachtree Street, the historic, bustling artery of Downtown Atlanta. The hotel is blocks from Georgia State University and the Georgia Dome - home of the Atlanta Falcons - and many museums and attractions are just a short walk or drive from the hotel.
Once sparsely populated and somewhat seedy, Downtown Atlanta now draws crowds year-round. The neighborhood started as a business and financial hub (and it still is), but has become one of the most interesting areas in the city for locals and tourists. Plentiful hotels, shops and restaurants are housed in gleaming skyscrapers. Other attractions near the hotel include beautiful Centennial Olympic Park, the World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Dome.
- 17-minute drive to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the nearest MARTA station, Peachtree Center
- 3-minute walk to AmericasMart, a wholesale marketplace
- 10-minute walk to Georgia State University
- 10-minute walk to Centennial Olympic Park and the Fountain of Rings
- 10-minute walk to the World of Coca Cola Museum
- 10-minute walk to the Georgia Aquarium
- 11-minute walk to Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta
- 11-minute walk to CNN Center Complex
- 15-minute walk to Philips Arena, home of the Atlanta Hawks
- 15-minute walk to the Georgia State Capitol
- 9-minute drive to the Atlanta Zoo